To give a proper estimate for an air conditioner installation, the contractor will need to know the following details:
- The size of the space that needs to be cooled. This will help the contractor determine the size and capacity of the air conditioner that is needed.
- The type of air conditioner that is desired. There are several types of air conditioners available, including window units, split systems, and central air systems.
- The location of the air conditioner. The contractor will need to know where the air conditioner will be installed, as this can impact the difficulty and cost of the installation.
- Any special features or requirements. If the air conditioner will need to be installed in a particularly challenging location, or if there are any special features that are desired (such as a programmable thermostat), this will need to be taken into account.
- The condition of the existing ductwork (if applicable). If the air conditioner will be part of a central air system, the contractor will need to know the condition of the existing ductwork in order to properly estimate the installation cost.
A professional HVAC system installation is not an easy task, it requires a lot of technical work and knowledge. For over 25 years, we have installed and repaired hundreds of HVAC systems all over Santa Clara and the surrounding areas, ensuring that our customers are 100% satisfied with our customer service and our workmanship. There’s not a project too small or too big for our experienced technicians and they will help you through the whole process of HVAC installation.
All of Your HVAC Needs to be Satisfied in One Place
We take pride in being a leading HVAC installation company in Santa Clara, CA, and we have over 25 years of experience to back it up. Our HVAC technicians can and will help you with every single HVAC service you may require, including:
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Furnace Installation
- Ductless Mini-Split Installation
- Ductless Heat Pump Installation
- And More!
Let a team of experienced professionals take care of your HVAC needs, your comfort is our business.
Contact our Professionals Today
Call our team professionals at (408) 733-2000 and they will be more than happy to provide a free consultation for our HVAC installation services. Start having personalized control over each room’s temperature with a ductless mini-split installation and take advantage of a 10% discount on equipment if you are a new customer!
Would you like to have a climatized home when you come back from work, take a warm shower right before you go to bed in a cool room, all powered by the sun? We will help you achieve that.
We at AP Systems strive to provide a comfortable environment within your home, therefore, we will be happy to provide you with a free consultation. Our mission is to always treat our customers like family and not rest until they’re happy with our work.
Your Comfort is our Business.